Sunday, November 02, 2008

Time for Change!!!


I just got a Very Important Phone Call. Yep, it's the ONE I've been waiting for (in addition to that one that tells me I will still have a job) to make my decision. Barack Obama called ME. Sure, it was a recorded message, but it was for ME. At MY number. McCain hasn't called me. Hillary never called me. And Heaven knows Bush didn't pick up the phone and give me a ring with a happily recorded voice when he was running. Senator Obama told me how we need change. We need a new set of leaders - not Maverick-y people who hunt caribou or love George Bush's policies (he didn't say that directly, but I know what he was trying to say without really saying it). He told me WE NEED BARACK. And just because his recorded voice came over my phone, I think I'll go vote on Tuesday. I swear if your recorded voice calls me before then, I'll vote for you!

No comments: