Thursday, August 30, 2007

Da Bomb!

Yesterday was fabulous. Here's how my day went:
1. Dropped off kids at daycare
2. Came home and took a shower without anyone busting in while I'm soaping my hair
3. Went to a job interview
4. Accepted a good job offer halfway through the interview
5. Came home for lunch with my husband
6. Went to a scheduled massage (ahhhhhhhhh.....)
7. Visited my good friend Trica and sat for an hour while her daughter was down for a nap and looked at her awesome craft stuff
8. Went to the scrapbook store by myself, with no one to pull stickers off of the rolls while I was in there


I've decided that if we had only received an offer on our house it would have been the Best Day Ever. Unfortunately, it stopped short just there. It was still an awesome day!

No comments: