Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Birthday Girl

Well, here you have it! We went to Red Robin's for Mary's birthday (although she was unimpressed with the servers singing) and she enjoyed her Birthday Sundae. This kid LOVES ice cream and other stuff that is not "growing food", so this was huge for her. We didn't do too much on her actual birthday, as the family party is Sunday, and last week in Minneapolis we went to Chuck E. Cheese's with the Ruckers for a celebration. So I'm not doing a kid's party for her other than that. We bought a Nemo cake for the family party, which promptly began losing it's fins after it got to room temperature which makes me think I should have just made it myself. I'm not sure I can get the fins to stay on and it doesn't look very much like Nemo (more like some random stylized goldfish with white stripes) so I am really dissapointed with it, but the Nemo obsessed 3 year old will be thrilled anyways. Happy Birthday, Mary Leona!

No comments: