Friday, July 22, 2005

Pictures

I've just spent FOREVER loading pictures into Shutterfly to try them out. So far I don't like them. Then I find out I can't get the great deal I thought I could on 4X6 prints. Now I Like them even less. So I am sharing my album, but not buying prints from them at this time. Anyway, I have enough photos to scrapbook right now without getting more sent to my house and clogging up my creative processes. So here's the darn link if you want to see the pics: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeBNWzFm4ZOXBQ&open=1&x=1&sm=1&sl=0

I'm going to bed now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Glad I checked the link - those faces look familiar!

Where is the picture of Jim with the banana? ;-)

-Diane

Lochmoor Mom said...

I second the comment....cute pictures! Thanks for the updated opinion on shutterfly. I was wondering how that went.