Friday, September 09, 2005

Trivial and Brief

Well, Husband is home, safe and sound at last. It was a nice day, where he should have been able to nap. Unfortunately for him, I fell asleep on the floor for 2 hours and he didn't have the heart to wake me which meant he didn't get any nap. The floor, by the way, is only a choice because I was trying to keep Emma in her crib at nap time, so I say outside of her door and read a book, which kept her from climbing out of her crib. I eventually fell asleep (before Emma did, I think) right there in the hallway with a book for my pillow. Man I was tired. Husband did go to sleep early, but not early enough. I hope tomorrow will be easier for him in the morning, as I am going out EARLY to meet some people at a faboo sale. The last thing I should be doing is spending more money, since I have been a little lax with the budget these few weeks past, however this is an annual sale and I am saving money by shopping during it. Really, I SWEAR it is to save money. I won't go on - those of you who know the rules of sales understand, and those of you who don't cannot be convinced. That is all I really have to immediately tell. I am sure there will be a lot more tomorrow,when all of us are back to a somewhat normal schedule. I may even get to see Diane, if not Derek tomorrow, as they are in town briefly for a wedding. I am eager to see them, as always! So goodnight, Reader -until better news arrives to post about.

No comments: