Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Have Guitar Will Travel


Today we started going back and examining each letter of the alphabet in grand Lydia fashion, that is with a continent of discovery for the alphabet. We were doing South America, so we started with A is for Anaconda. Fabulous! I think this really started, the first time, last year August. We keep petering out because I am lazy ad find it impossible to keep my children's attention for more than 5 minutes. Well, since Emma has started recognizing and talking about letters, Mary has becoming KEENLY interested in them and I thought this was a good time to jump right back in where we left off - at G. We did G is for gecko as our animal/craft project and listened to guitar music from South America as well as investigated the guitar that Zoe's mom brought with her. I'll tell you, she looked like quite the hippy play group mom, arriving with a guitar. Too bad neither one of us could play any better than the girls.

No comments: