Friday, December 08, 2006

Nothing Special, but worthy of COMMENTS

Hello? Anyone there? I KNOW you are watching - I can check my statistics to find out how many people have visited every day. I can also track where you are logging in from - city, state, and even country (for a while I had a couple of loyal British readers - huh!). But yet, as I continue to add content, the comments are dropping. Abysmal! Not only dropping, nearly DISAPPEARING! This is a bit of a two way street, Internet. You read my material, then I read yours. Please, I BEG of you - COMMENT!

With that out of the way, I thought I would post another brilliant picture by my resident artist - that would be 2 year old Mary Leona. Check this out, straight from the Magnadoodle:


Now, you think that is a series of dots and circles, don't you? As always, I asked dear little Mary, "What is it?". Mary replied, with enthusiasm, "That's Mary No-na!" (That's Mary's interpretation of her middle name - No-na, which she insists is a part which must be used in conjunction with her first name at all times). So, upon closer inspection, and the context that a 2 year old drew it, I realized I could see eyes, a mouth, and even hair. And, if you think there is no resemblance to the hair, check out the picture at the end of this old post.

I'm telling you - she is an genius.

4 comments:

Derek said...

I have some thoughts on the lack of comments, but I'm afraid if I say them, I'll get run over by the recently-silent, but scurrilous, army of readers you've amassed.

And yes, I know what scurrilous means.

Lydia Netzer said...

Um, hi. Mary is completely insanely artistically gifted. I mean seriously -- that from a two-year-old? Give me a break. Quit posting these pictures or the government is going to come and take her away.

So, what are Emma and Mary's feelings about sitting on Santa's lap? Sadie is completely against it. Apparently he falls in the same category as Mickey Mouse. No keychain this year. Blah.

Lydia Netzer said...

And another question: Did Little Guy ever resurface? or did you manage to obliterate him forever? (you brute)

Lochmoor Mom said...

lovely picture, Mary! Job well done.