Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Reset Worked

So yesterday reset itself after naptimes (for everyone). Emma still needed to get out and run, but it was cold and rainy out, so we packed up and went to the mall. She had a good time running around and playing on in the kid's area. Daddy bought her some candy, which was the best part for her. I snuck into Janie and Jack to check their sale racks (LOVE THESE CLOTHES) and found some very pretty things. I came back out and Jim offered to go in and see what I liked - AND THEN HE BOUGHT IT. Yes, My husband bought dresses for his little girls. I was so excited - check out a new Mary dress ( #2) and a new Emma dress ( #2). The girls are going to be very dressy today.....

I would talk about other aspects, but there is nothing to say on the other fronts, really. Jim is leaving Thursday for a business trip, I am doing a garage sale the first weekend of June, Mary has learned she can pull Emma's hair in the double stroller, and Emma has learned the pushing Mary in the face will knock her over. That's about all.

No comments: