Monday, February 20, 2006

How does your garden grow?



I did it. I took this picture with my new cell phone and sent it to my blog. Due to this WONDERFUL discovery and Thanks entirely to Lydia, you can expect MANY pictures of beautiful children doing ordinary, everyday things. Just because I can. If I get too excited, I may start up just a mobile blog, called Moblog, and link that. But for now you must endure the pictures. Like this one! Isn't Mary sweet and pensive? What is she doing on the counter, you may ask. Well, it was the only way I could get her to stop hurtling herself at me when I wanted to take a picture. Anyhow, I swear to you that there could not possibly be any cuter 18 month old Mary out there than mine. Surely you must agree.

4 comments:

Derek said...

I think she's the only 18 month old I'm aware of, so sure, I'll go along with that.

Canton Mommy said...

I love it when I get an adoring public, even if it is a noncomittal agreement and it has to do with my daughter. I'll take whatever I can get.

Derek said...

I think this is more of Mary having an adoring public than you. If we had agreed that YOU were the cutest __ year old (age omitted because I'm such a nice guy), then it could be said that you have the adoring public.

Lydia Netzer said...

LOVE the pictures. You are doing great with moblogging. And surprise -- you don't have to set up a separate blog, to be a moblogger, you already are, because you're blogging from your mobile, and that is, by definition, it.

*bounce*