Thursday, March 03, 2005

2 Too Quickly

Emma is two today. We had a few friends over and ate Jello Jigglers on Elmo plates and napkins. There were smiley faced cookies proclaiming the happiness of the day. Two! Two years is half of high school. It used to seem like an eternity. But today I cannot understand how two years could compactly create my little girl and her personality. This is a passing from baby to little kid (except for the diapers). I am just horribly confused as to where the time went and why the first two years are over and done with. I sure hope the next years don't fly by without me.

Saturday we will have the family birthday party and she will get her gifts. I think this will be fun. When she woke up today and I told her it was her birthday, she said, "PARTY! PARTY!". Someone has been coaching her, methinks. Well I must go clean up the birthday girl from her snack. I took lots of pictures at the little party today. I hope to post one this evening.

1 comment:

Derek said...

So, what kind of gifts did Emma get? Any really cool ones?