Monday, January 10, 2005

Cleaning Day

Too much to clean. Do not talk to me until I am done cleaning. I have to clean everything today, everything needs to be cleaned. Mary has a well baby 6 month check up today at 10 and she gets some more vaccines. Shots! I hate it when they give my babies shots! Hopefully she will sleep a lot today after the appointment and I can CLEAN all of the bathrooms and the kitchen and mop the floor which seems to be covered in crumbs everywhere I step. This could be from Emma's new found happiness with Oreo cookies, thanks to her Daddy (scowl).

I am going to go clean SOMETHING before we leave for the doctor's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, much ado about cleaning!! I have 3 out of 4 bathrooms cleaned!! This doesn't happen very often...and if I work quickly I can get the final bathroom done today! Madness I tell you. I even dusted the blinds...I hate dusting and I hate blinds. I aim to swiffer the floors so I can go about in my white socks today. Also working on removing the clutter from the office...had to stop since 'Desperate House Wives' was airing and God forbid I should miss an episode!!
Oh yeah, and I put on my exercise shoes today. Hmmm... what is coming over me? I haven't actually exercised but I feel thiner just putting them on! :) P.

Anonymous said...

A clipping I put in Tracy's baby book over 24 years ago:
"I always wanted a white shag rug, I thought it would look nice.
Then I had my first child. That made me think twice.
I always wanted some Lenox pieces to put on the table and admire.
And then we had our first child and I opted for a dryer.
I always wanted glass table tops and crystal like a bell.
And then I had our first child and thought plastic would do as well.
I always wanted so many things I always wished for,
But when I saw my first child, I wanted children so much more.
love, Auntie McBetty