Saturday, February 05, 2005

Mary is Mobile

Yes, she actually dragged herself across the couch to get to something she wanted. She was after the large yellow Wendy's cup I was holding. That would be the one FULL of caffeine. No, Mary, you will not get a drink of that no matter how far you drag yourself soldier style. What she did do was capture the cup (after I sat her back up) and LICK the side of the lid. I let her do that about 3 times, which is precisely when I couldn't stand the idea of her scraping her tongue on the lid of my drink. Jim, however, took a huge swig and said, "At least it doesn't affect the straw!". Yuck.

That is about all I can drum up tonight. I still need to mop up the allergen coating my floor, but when one takes allergy medicine for a few days, ambition goes out the window. At least it keeps me from itching.


No comments: