Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Pilates Workouts

In response to a comment under the Lazy? post, that workout did do me in for a few days. It involves all of those hidden, hardly used muscles and made me very sore. I could move just fine, but laughing or coughing were horrendous torture. But I did manage to do it 2 more times last week and I felt pretty good in the end, not even too sore. I was even down about a pound and a half. Then I had birthday cake, gave a party with plenty of snacks, ate more birthday cake and went out to dinner and ate myself silly. By Sunday I was up 2 pounds. So much for working out....

1 comment:

Derek said...

I got you back into it, so I'll chalk that up as a job well done. Oh, and a belated happy birthday. I'm getting all of my February birthdays confused. You've got the early one. I think Dad's in the middle, and then another friend is nearly the end of the month. At some point, I might write these down somewhere.