Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Mall Madness

I took the girls to the mall today. We met my parents at Somerset Mall in Troy - it took me a solid hour to get there and I thought traffic was light. I mostly went just to get out of the house and get Emma some exercise. We had been inside for two days straight and she was beginning to climb the walls. Mom and Dad had Katelyn for the day, so that was fun. She is walking (at only 9 months!) like a pro and is curious as ever. We ate lunch at the food court and I was wholly disappointed that I paid money for the food I got. I went to a place called Stage Deli and ordered a sub - they called it a 'grinder'. I asked for it grilled and was told the meat was grilled. So I ate the stone cold sub that wasn't very filling. I also paid $3.95 for a hot dog for Emma, which she did not eat. On the lunch scale of things, it was definitely on the low side of left a lot to be desired. Next time I'm just getting Hagen Daas or Mrs. Field's and calling it a day.

No comments: