Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Won the Battle but Lost the War

Well, this is what I got done:
  • Vacuumed up crackers
  • Restored dining and living room to former glory
  • Made and sent out 8 thank you cards
  • Put away 1/3 of the laundry
  • Sorted through toys and moved them to basement or nursery, accordingly
  • Filtered in new toys
  • Cleaned up from lunch and cleaned sink
  • Cleaned floor

That leaves dinner. I was thinking of empanadas since I have pie dough waiting to be used. We made these before and they are good (http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/230748) . Then again, pizza is good.

Mary has rolled over exactly 3 times in the past week. Each time no one is watching. The first time was due to playing stickers with Emma. The second time was during a bathroom break, and the third was when I went upstairs to get Emma from a nap. I think it could be Charlie pushing her over when no one is looking. Well, I must go play catch with the bouncy ball per Emma's demands.

2 comments:

Derek said...

I had pizza. But that was mainly because I'm recovering from a dead PC (again). My files were backed up remotely (a good thing), only I can't seem to get them downloaded to the new machine (bad thing). I'm waiting for these people who have my files to call me back as I write this.

I wish I could take naps. I tend to rollover during those as well. I just don't understand how you rollover DURING a bathroom break. And yes, I do realize we're talking about someone who's not walking yet.

Canton Mommy said...

In response to dinner: we had pizza LAST time I wanted chinese. It was just time for it.

In response to PC: That sucks.

Otherwise - well, it was my bathroom break, not hers. Just something that required me being out of the room while she rolled over. She has since rolled over right in front of me. I think we have crested the hill on that development. She has yet to roll over during one of her naps.