Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Never Ending Story

Ok, both girls are down for naps. My house is trashed. Remember how I said weekends were like a business trip? Well, imagine a business trip with Christmas gifts everywhere. These are the things I have to do post-holiday, preferably today:

  • Put away 6 loads of laundry
  • Send thank-you cards (they will be the cards I was going to send as Christmas cards, which means I have to finish making a handful)
  • Sort through Emma's toys and remove unused, ignored toys to basement
  • Filter in new Emma and Mary toys
  • Clean up from cooking lunch
  • Cook dinner
  • Clean floor from Macaroni and Cheese debacle and where Jim walked with snowy shoes
  • Vacuum crushed gold fish crackers with new hand held vacuum
  • Restore Living room and Dining room to pre-gift receiving glory (ie remove all piles off of floor and tables)
That's pretty much the short list. I did run downstairs and finish 8 cards to write and send out today, hopefully before the mail gets here. I have exactly 1 hour before Mary wakes up screaming to be nursed. I'll check back and let you know how it goes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted just reading the the list...yawn....I need a nap...wish my daughter would. No such luck. By the way, charlie, what big feet you have. PVM