Sunday, December 26, 2004

Peer Pressure

Well I suspect you are reading this to find out how our Christmas went with the girls. You will just have to wait until I have more time - that would not be right now when I am waiting for the freshly mopped floor to dry while the girls are napping. Right now, I want to write down that I cannot stop laughing due to my former nemesis. Really! See, I saw Lydia's blog and made my own, then Derek saw my blog and made his own. When will it stop!?! You can check out his ramblings at :http://warmincarolina.blogspot.com/ . I really like the unassuming title. Although, he did catch on that this was a great form of not having to repeat your emails about recent updates. I am sure I will get a kick out of his opinions. As for him being able to do it if I could (his whole supposed reason for doing a blog), well I don't see many add-ons on his blog such as a quote of the day (although he does have a counter). Also, I don't see any changes to the template, slight or otherwise. I am not worried about the competition.

4 comments:

Derek said...

Hate to ruin things for some people, but I've changed the title from "How to Think Like a Smart Person" to "Avenging the Burger King at TNG". At some point I'll notify people that TNG is short for "The Newport Group", my former employer, and Burger King is really code for the COO there, Bryant Kirk (having a name with the same initials, syllables, and letters really helped there). I'm just afraid some freaks will think TNG is short for The Next Generation, and want to start talking about Star Trek. And then I'll have to tell them that I'm going to any convention, regardless of whether William Shatner is coming and singing.

Derek said...

Correction to that last sentence: I'm NOT going to any convention.

Canton Mommy said...

If William Shatner is singing I am certainly NOT going. But I have to admit I thought it was The Next Generation, but I did not recall any evil Burger Kings threatening Earth or the Federation and I was slighlty confused.

Derek said...

Guess what? Mine caused Bob to start one of his own. I'm wondering if this is how Google got over $190/share. I'll be posting a link to that one shortly. I'm just hoping I can get customers this fast.